Position Available - Front Line Receptionist & Administrator
We are looking for a bright vibrant individual for the role of Receptionist and Administrator.
This part-time position ranges from 18 to 32 hours, 4 days per week including some evenings and alternating Saturdays.
We are a busy family practice supporting health services to people from all age groups and cultural background. We are in Mt Eden in a lovely villa with spacious, light rooms. Easily accessible by public transport.
The team values a supported client experience from first contact and throughout their health care journey. We emphasise respect and communication with clients and each other.
About the Role:
The role involves ensuring a safe welcoming experience for our clients, the management of our health team and their scheduling, opening and closing of property, accounts payable, accounts receivable, debtors, raising orders, management of maintenance of premises and supporting the principal of the practice.
The successful candidate will be professional, have attention to detail, respect confidentiality and be a great communicator to clients and the team. They will be required to be self-motivated demonstrating initiative to resolve issues while working autonomously.
You must be prepared to be flexible for some early and late starts to enable the varied clinic hours of 7.30am -8pm Monday to Saturday to be covered.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you today.
- Previous customer experience in health reception or administration role is helpful but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel; Adobe, Google drive
- Experience in practice management systems and Xero is helpful but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, bookkeeping skills and problem solving
- Current manual drivers’ licence
- Meet satisfactory criminal record and Working with Children check
- NZ residency
- Be prepared to complete a First Aid certificate
$20 – $25 per hour (skill dependant)
If you wish to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to Pili Munoz – email@example.com.