Under all alert levels - COVID-19
Our aim at Stillpoint Osteopaths is to help keep our patients well during this COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are exhibiting any cold or flu like symptoms or are awaiting COVID testing or test results or think you may have been exposed to coronavirus please call the clinic to cancel your appointment.
Call Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
Stillpoint Osteopaths is open for Urgent Care appointments. Our Osteopaths offer telehealth consultation for all other non-urgent issues.
To book in a telehealth consultation or to find out more please call Stillpoint Osteopaths (09) 638 9256 or email email@example.com .
Stillpoint Osteopaths have implemented additional infection prevention control measures including additional PPE. Please note due to the close contact nature of our work and the duration of that contact being 30 minutes your osteopath will be wearing shields, masks and may be wearing gowns for your protection and that of our team
We will be extending appointment times to reduce patient cross over and to allow for extra cleaning between patients.
Covid-19 Clinic Procedure for alert level 3 - step 1 & 2
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you are feeling unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results
- You and any support person attending the clinic must complete the COVID-19 Screening form prior to attending your appointment. You will receive this via email
- When you arrive please remain in your car and call reception 096389256
- Reception will re screen you
- Your osteopath will then call and take your history over the phone.
- You can then enter for your treatment session
- It is mandatory to always wear a mask while in the clinic
- It is mandatory to sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer App or the paper register provided
- A contactless forehead temperature check will be conducted when you enter the clinic
- Hand sanitiser provided must be used upon entry and leaving
- Contactless payments only
- Any forms, including ACC will be completed by staff or your osteopath
- Only booked patients to attend appointments, except for parent/guardian/carer/support person
- Please bring your own blanket, water bottle, reading material, and importantly toys for babies and children to keep them entertained whilst being treated
- We have implemented additional infection prevention control measures including PPE. Please note due to the close contact nature of our work and the duration of that contact being 30 minutes your osteopath will be wearing shields, masks and may be wearing gowns for your protection and that of our team
- Please remember to cover any coughs or sneezes