Our aim at Stillpoint Osteopaths is to help keep our patients well during this COVID-19 pandemic.
UNDER ALL ALERT LEVELS:
If you are exhibiting any cold or flu like symptoms or if you are awaiting COVID testing or test results, please call the clinic to cancel your appointment.
If you think you may have been exposed to coronavirus, please do not come to the clinic, instead, call Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
ALERT LEVEL 1 PROCEDURE
At Alert Level 1, it is safe to visit Stillpoint Osteopaths for a face-to-face consultation. You may also book a telehealth consultation.
Hand sanitizing and cough etiquette should be observed.
At Alert Level 1, you are not required to wear a face mask.
ALERT LEVEL 2 PROCEDURE
At Alert Level 2 COVID-19 is contained, but the risk of community transmission remains.
We are working in accordance with Osteopathic Council NZ to protect our patients and staff. This has resulted changes that may impact you.
- You and any support person attending the clinic will be asked to complete a questionnaire screening for COVID-19 signs or symptoms when booking the appointment and again on arrival.
- If you develop symptoms between booking and attending the clinic, please call to cancel the appointment and call Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or your doctor immediately.
- Vulnerable high-risk patients will be contacted to discuss any risk of a face-to-face consultation.
- Hand sanitising on arrival and on departure from the clinic.
- We ask you to keep the number of attendees to the clinic to a minimum.
- During your treatment you and your osteopath will wear a face mask.
- Forms will be completed by staff either on the phone before your appointment or within reception.
- Payment: No cash will be handled. PayWave or online payment will be available
- We have implemented additional infection prevention control measures including PPE.
- We will be extending appointment times to 40 minutes to reduce patient cross over and to allow for extra cleaning between patients.
- Please bring your own: blanket, water bottles, magazines and toys for children, including toys to keep babies entertained whilst being treated.
- Please remember to cover any coughs or sneezes
ALERT LEVEL 3 & 4 PROCEDURE
Stillpoint Osteopaths is required to close its doors during Alert level 3 & 4. Our Osteopaths are now offering telehealth consultation level 3 & 4. This will allow current patients to connect with their Osteopath via video conferencing for a consultation.
To book in a telehealth consultation or to find out more please call Stillpoint Osteopaths (09) 638 9256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please leave a message and Ashleigh or Keyne will get back to you.